Iran sightseeing is managed and directed with two mountaineering instructors: Abdollah Raeisi and Masoumeh Khalilzade.
Mr.Raeisi was born in Shiraz, Iran, in 1961 and graduated in computer engineering from Shiraz University.
He has started mountaineering activities from 1975 and earned mountaineering and ski mountaineering certificates.Mountain climbing, high walking, horse riding and skiing are also notable to mention. He has gone to almost all high mountains of Iran for many times. He summited most famous mountains of the world either; The list is shown below;
• 7 times mountaineering to summit Kala Patthar and Everest Base camp and high walking around Annapurna in Nepal.
• 2 times reaching summit Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.
• Reaching the summit of mount Lenin in Kyrgyzstan (7150m).
• Reaching the summit of Mount Kazbek in Georgia (5050m).
Admiring nature and trekking, he is also a very talented photographer. turning point of such gifts together made him write two beautiful books:
1) Nomads of Iran, in the realm of Forgetfulness 2) Damavand and Nandal.
Mrs.Khalilzade was born in Shiraz, Iran in 1964. She has started mountaineering activities from 1983. The director of ladies ski association of Fars province, She has earned mountaineering, ski mountaineering and rock climbing coach and eco guide certificates. She has gone to almost all high mountains of Iran for many times. A great record of 600 km mountaineering in Himalaya plus reaching the summit of Kala Patthar and trekking around Annapurna are of her achievements.
Khalilzade’s biography and mountaineering activities is recorded in mountaineering and caving dictionary.